Purchasing a Photocopier is certifiably not a inexpensive business and thus be sure to do your homework prior to allowing a salesman anywhere near your workplace. Considering the following points beforehand will provide you some notion of the form of copier you need in front of a salesman tries to sell you something that you do not!
- What type of copies do you do? Downright black print? Or do you need color printing too?
- What size and quality of paper do you use? Standard or special?
- How many copies do you do on average every week? In case you are not sure, check the counter and track it for half a month, at this point take the average.
- Would you want the photocopier to just do Single page duplicates, or you do you want it to collate them into places? Do you want those sets stapled from the machine automatically?
- If you do a lot of photocopying of a lot of sets, do you need a photocopier that can automatically back-to-back them that is take the originals out of a tray feeder and copy them as they are on each side of the paper? Consider the time that would save.
- When you know what you want the Photocopier to have the choice to do, you will have the choice to find a choice of machines that are capable of doing everything you expect it to perform, and from here you can make your selection. On the off chance that you are not sure, pick your favorites and ring the traders and ask in the event which you are able to have a system on loan to comprehend how it works before you purchase it stagger the trials so you have seven days in the middle of the many versions, otherwise you may end up with two big photocopiers taking up space in your copying room which only has space for one.
- Having chose the model and makes you think best fits your organization, you have got one choice left to make – rent or purchase outright. Speak with the supplier about prices and take all expenses of leasing against the purchase price. Sometimes it works out cheaper, frequently it does not.